Be A Part Of Our Energy
As a customer-centric organization, we are always searching for top talent who can assist us in delivering above and beyond for our valued clients. If you are looking to make a difference, have the drive to go further and achieve even more, we would like to meet you and invite you and join our growing team.
|Position ID:||JOB20-1001||Position Title:||Project Manager|
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the execution of a specific project or proposal. The PM must approve all major decisions made by members of the project team.
The Project Manager reports directly to the Director of Projects and supervises assigned QA Representatives and project staff as required.
- Responsible for materials pricing and issues erection subcontracts and carries out any required subcontractor quality audits
- Completes a full review and has an understanding of construction budgets, drawings and detailed scope of work for assigned project
- Prepares a pre-mobilization execution plan, detailing an overall project construction schedule, assuring realistic target dates and benchmarks are proposed to execute a project successfully
- Ensures that all ASL and client specific HSE and QA policies and guidelines are met
- Manages project team and any required contract staff
- Negotiates and completes the final selection of successful sub contractors and issuance of field purchase orders / subcontracts for full execution of intended scope of work
- Assures that schedules are maintained and effective project costs are within budget
- Maintains day-to-day contact with the Field Administrators to ensure that select project requirements are acted upon and executed
- Travels to project sites as needed to address pre-construction kick off meeting, progress meetings and overall project status updates
- Provides monthly project costs analysis
- Ensures that all field documentation for ongoing projects are submitted by the Site Superintendents in a timely fashion. This will include all field deficiency reports, extra work cost summaries, time sheets, site safety reports, field purchase orders and expenditures. These documents must be costed, logged and passed along to the pertinent personnel in a timely fashion for processing.
- Upon project completion, provides a Construction Close-Out Report summarizing project closing costs and any variances from that of project bid cost
- Oversees the purchasing of project deliverables
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- A Technical or Engineering degree relating to construction is preferred
- 5 years of project management experience
- Completion of a recognized project management program and CAPM or PMP designation
- Familiarity with scheduling software and accounting systems is an asset
- Strong decision making, problem solving and negotiating skills
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project