Be A Part Of Our Energy
As a customer-centric organization, we are always searching for top talent who can assist us in delivering above and beyond for our valued clients. If you are looking to make a difference, have the drive to go further and achieve even more, we would like to meet you and invite you and join our growing team.
|Position ID:||JOB20-1004||Position Title:||Site Manager|
The Site Manager is responsible for overseeing site construction of the project according to the design and safe construction practices. The position ensures timely communication to the Construction Manager of all quality, safety, schedule and cost issues. They are also responsible to strictly enforce compliance with all contract specifications and drawings of all materials and work performed at the jobsite as well as to analyze and report all adverse quality issues and initiate corrective action.
Reports directly to the Construction Manager with accountability to the designated Project Manager and oversees any assigned site staff including sub-contractors.
- Constantly monitor the quality of products and work processes by performing regular compliance inspections and keeping appropriate records.
- Report any deviations from the quality standards to the Site Manager by providing Non-Conformance Reports and recommend corrective actions or changes to materials or work procedures.
- Assist the Site Manager with the review Subcontractors’ written quality and inspection procedures and provide them with all necessary design and product information including drawings, data sheets, MSDS etc. to ensure their work is in compliance with contractual requirements.
- Participate in customer site coordination meetings and inform the Site Manager of any deviations from the agreed schedule and contract.
- Supervise and assist in planning and coordination of site staff, Subcontractors’ manpower, materials, equipment and services.
- Review extra work requested by Subcontractors and recommend approval/disapproval to the Site Manager.
- Coordinate with and assist the Site Manager to arrive at most cost-effective outcomes with regards to materials and work performed by site staff, Subcontractors, as well as construction planning and implementation.
- Monitor site staff and Subcontractors’ site performance on a daily basis and report any adverse trends or events that may affect successful and timely project execution.
- Prepare and maintain records for Daily Site Reports, weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare other specific site related documents including daily/weekly/monthly work plans, look ahead schedules etc as may be required.
- Monitor daily work activities at the job site and assure that proper safety standards are followed and the work performed complies with the Company’s safety policies and procedures and specific job site safety requirements.
- Report any safety incidents/accidents in accordance with the Company’s safety policies and procedures.
- Interact and coordinate with Customer representatives at the construction site to build good working relationships and maintain Company’s high standards of Customer satisfaction.
- Professionally handle and investigate any Customer complaints and deficiency reports, and provide identification of causes if required
- Provide Management with feedback information on material and construction related issues to assist with better estimating, planning and execution of future projects.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Management or related certifications and/or Journeyman tickets;
- Experience in EPCM (Engineering, Procure, Construct, Manage) and/or general contracting – true design/build experience is required;
- A minimum of 10 to 15 years of experience in managing medium to large size industrial/commercial construction sites;
- Ability to interact with stake holders at various levels and with external customers;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to interact with stakeholders at various levels and with external clients;
- Project scheduling software.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have active VISA for US Employment