GAS TURBINE AUXILIARY SYSTEMS
At EnergyLink International we proudly stand behind everything we do. Period. That is why we offer an unparalleled performance guarantee on our gas turbine auxiliary system products. Through our proven designs, extensive experience and advanced analysis, our team of leading experts will not only meet, but exceed, the most stringent performance standards throughout the world.
EXHAUST SILENCING SYSTEMS
Agencies governing industrial noise compliance have developed increased regulations for power plant performance. EnergyLink International’s gas turbine exhaust systems meet the most stringent of noise regulations, high cyclic loading and severe thermal stresses for all sizes of GT’s. With the delicate balance of performance, cost-effectiveness and turbine efficiency, our in-house acoustical engineers will do an in-depth analysis and provide the best solution to suit your bottom line.
- Exhaust systems for simple cycle and combined cycle
- Our team has over 100 years’ combined experience and have equipped auxiliary systems for +1200 gas turbines
- We can develop retrofit designs for existing exhaust systems with proven short-term payback periods for operators
- Acoustic emissions reduced due to better and more durable baffle design and an insulated hot gas path considering casing radiated noise
- Low fabrication cost
- Designs for any turbine model
- OEM approved designs
- Octave band guarantees
- Satisfy the most stringent acoustic requirements including low frequency noise
- Design, build and install lined or unlined stacks or ducts
- Highly engineered and tested
- In-duct flow and noise measurements
- Exhaust system integrity analysis
- Low frequency and vibration analysis
- Scale model for flow simulation
We know our reputation is based on the quality products we produce. Through advanced technology, rigorous testing and surpassing the highest quality standards, we continue to be at the forefront in creating efficient products that are specifically designed to outperform and outlast.
EnergyLink International is committed to creating a cleaner and quieter world around us. That is why we are a leader in delivering products and services that are specifically designed to mitigate noise and air emissions – significantly reducing your environmental footprint.