At EnergyLink International we proudly stand behind everything we do. Period. That is why we offer an unparalleled guarantee on air emissions control solutions. Through our proven designs, extensive experience and advanced analysis, our team of leading experts will not only meet, but exceed, the most stringent air emission standards throughout the world.
SILENCING AND THERMAL STRESS ANALYSIS
Noise attenuation is often critical to the design of catalyst systems since many sites are located in areas with stringent noise restrictions. EnergyLink’s in-house acoustic engineers have designed many systems to meet challenging low-noise criteria. Predicted acoustic performance is verified by field- testing. We also perform finite element analyses in designing silencer panel frames to withstand the thermal stresses of simple cycle peaking applications. These measures assure our customers that the systems we supply will meet their acoustical requirements continuously and reliably.
- Involvement with more than 175 SCR and CO Emissions Control Systems as well as over 1,168 Exhaust Systems
- We provide effective control over the entire noise spectrum and are specifically adapted to reduce tonal and low frequency noise
- Supply of equipment specifications and testing procedures
- Evaluation of proposed equipment vendor’s noise data
- On-site testing during start-up and commissioning to ensure all guarantees are met
- Specialize in octave band specific criteria and low frequency noise (down to 16 Hz)
We know our reputation is based on the quality products we produce. Through advanced technology, rigorous testing and surpassing the highest quality standards, we continue to be at the forefront in creating efficient products that are specifically designed to outperform and outlast.
EnergyLink International is committed to creating a cleaner and quieter world around us. That is why we are a leader in delivering products and services that are specifically designed to mitigate noise and air emissions – significantly reducing your environmental footprint.