GAS TURBINE AUXILIARY SYSTEMS
At EnergyLink International we proudly stand behind everything we do. Period. That is why we offer an unparalleled performance guarantee on our gas turbine auxiliary system products. Through our proven designs, extensive experience and advanced analysis, our team of leading experts will not only meet, but exceed, the most stringent performance standards throughout the world.
BYPASS STACK SYSTEMS
GT exhaust bypass stack systems with blanking plate designs, guillotines or with a fully actuated diverter damper provides varying designs of switching from combined to simple cycle, controlled ramp-up of the steam cycle, and gas turbine operation during steam turbine trip. Our advanced designs ensure reliable quality performance and the highest standard in deliverables for your operations.
- Low cost options depending on frequency of switching
- Minimal cycling during system trips to reduce wear and tear on the gas turbine
- Reduces time to convert from simple to combined cycle
- Minimizes construction costs
- Permits multiple start-up scenarios
- Avoids purchasing costly replacement power in the event of a HRSG or steam turbine trip
- Designed for low pressure drop
- Meets EPA non-cyclonic flow requirements
We know our reputation is based on the quality products we produce. Through advanced technology, rigorous testing and surpassing the highest quality standards, we continue to be at the forefront in creating efficient products that are specifically designed to outperform and outlast.
EnergyLink International is committed to creating a cleaner and quieter world around us. That is why we are a leader in delivering products and services that are specifically designed to mitigate noise and air emissions – significantly reducing your environmental footprint.