NOISE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
At EnergyLink International we proudly stand behind everything we do. Period. That is why we offer an unparalleled guarantee on noise control solutions. Through our proven designs, extensive experience and advanced analysis, our team of leading experts will not only meet, but exceed, the most stringent noise regulations throughout the world.
SITE-WIDE NOISE GUARANTEE
From a single noise level survey to the full-blown design, supply and installation of all noise control on a site, EnergyLink has the customized, noise reduction solution to fit – guaranteed.
We not only satisfy your project’s unique noise control requirements; we also guarantee our results. In the unlikely event that the final results do not meet your acoustical specifications; we will ensure compliance at no extra charge. That is the EnergyLink International Site-Wide Guarantee. Our team has collectively completed hundreds of projects with a plant-wide acoustic guarantee, and we have never failed at meeting the acoustic specifications.
- Complete responsibility for acoustic design and guarantee
- Supply of equipment specifications and testing procedures
- Evaluation of proposed equipment vendor’s noise data
- Troubleshooting equipment vendor non-compliances
- On-site testing during start-up and commissioning to ensure all guarantees are met
- Make-good guarantee on all EnergyLink supplied or designed equipment
- Cost of all engineering man-hours and expenses are included with material supply
- Specialize in octave band specific criteria and low frequency noise (compliance guarantee to 16 Hz)
We know our reputation is based on the quality products we produce. Through advanced technology, rigorous testing and surpassing the highest quality standards, we continue to be at the forefront in creating efficient products that are specifically designed to outperform and outlast.
EnergyLink International is committed to creating a cleaner and quieter world around us. That is why we are a leader in delivering products and services that are specifically designed to mitigate noise and air emissions – significantly reducing your environmental footprint.