At EnergyLink International we proudly stand behind everything we do. Period. That is why we offer an unparalleled guarantee on air emissions control solutions. Through our proven designs, extensive experience and advanced analysis, our team of leading experts will not only meet, but exceed, the most stringent air emission standards throughout the world.
FLOW AND TEMPERATURE MANAGEMENT
EnergyLink International’s extensive team experience in modeling, managing and distributing flows of hot gases is directly applicable to catalyst systems. In the current environment of high conversion efficiencies and low ammonia slip levels, proper flow distribution is absolutely essential to catalyst system performance. We model all NOx and CO catalyst systems to verify proper flow distribution through the catalyst, ensuring that specified reduction levels are met. Total system pressure drop is also a key design consideration which is controlled by proper design of the ductwork and silencing systems.
- Respected team of catalyst experts who have designed for and worked with leading OEMs
- Intimate knowledge of gas turbines allows for greater understanding of mechanics and overall operations
- Provide much greater efficiency—up to 99.5%
- Relays information instantaneously for better control
- Effective temperature management can greatly improve reliability and system longevity
- Rigorously tested in extreme temperature conditions
- Designed to withstand harsh environments
We know our reputation is based on the quality products we produce. Through advanced technology, rigorous testing and surpassing the highest quality standards, we continue to be at the forefront in creating efficient products that are specifically designed to outperform and outlast.
EnergyLink International is committed to creating a cleaner and quieter world around us. That is why we are a leader in delivering products and services that are specifically designed to mitigate noise and air emissions – significantly reducing your environmental footprint.